Rat (1948, 1960, 1972, 1984, 1996, 2008, 2020)
- The Rat is the sign of independence and hardworking success. By using your charm and aggressiveness, the Rat is successful in your career often going into business yourself. Your greatest trait is your forthright honesty and easygoing personality. You are loyal and devoting to your friends. You are not really romantic with your lover. At times you can be mean, stubborn, and narrow-minded but it is merely your way of being a perfectionist and you want to live by your own rules.
OX (1949, 1967, 1973, 1985, 1997, 2009)
- 2020 will certainly be a lucky year for those born in the Year of the Ox. You’ll be relaxed and feel good about yourself, and this beautiful balance will have happy repercussions on your love life. The Ox Chinese horoscope 2020 predicts that in order to amplify the good celestial influences of the year and lessen the negative impacts, it will be in your best interests to take stock of your life and to hatch out new projects. Every time you have confidence in yourself and show yourself to be enterprising and innovative, luck will smile upon you. But on the contrary, if you don’t try to change what goes awry in your life and if you make do with an unsatisfactory routine, then luck will turn its back on you.
Tiger (1938, 1950, 1962, 1974, 1986, 1998, 2010)
- The Tiger horoscope 2020 predicts that the year that begins is particularly promising, and you can succeed in all your undertakings. The best advice one could give you is to have confidence in yourself. Move ahead without asking yourself too many questions. It symbolizes power, passion, and the daring and courageous fighter. He laughs in the face of danger and succeeds under pressure. He is impulsive and unpredictable at times but will get any task done with efficiency and enthusiasm although he may want to do it alone to make sure it is done right. The Tiger is of noble virtue and often will stand up and fight for what he thinks is right.
Rabbit (1939, 1951, 1963, 1975, 1987, 1999, 2011)
- The Rabbit horoscope 2020 predicts that in generally, the outlook is positive. However, the year will be marked with some tense configurations. In order to preserve your serenity, it would be in your best interest to adopt a well-balanced lifestyle at the very start of the year. Be careful about your diet, and think of getting more fresh air; indeed, you’ll tend to live too much indoors, forgetting to walk or to maintain contact with nature. There’s a whole world out there for you to explore.
Dragon (1940, 1952, 1964, 1976, 1988, 2000, 2012)
- The Dragon horoscope 2020 predicts that this year, you will become more sure of yourself and assert your originality, especially in your career, where your qualities will be acknowledged by your superiors and colleagues. But you’ll also have the tendency to adopt overly radical positions at times; try to be more moderate. Beware: By refusing to make concessions, you’ll antagonize even those who only want to help you! Expect luck to smile upon you.
Snake (1941, 1953, 1965, 1977, 1989, 2001, 2013)
- The Snake horoscope 2020 predicts that your personal evolution will be highlighted by the Stars this year. You’ll discover new things that interest you and you’ll better understand the direction of your destiny. Many of you will be attracted by all that is related to spirituality. Your natural generosity will express itself usefully in the service of others. Think about this if ever you have an important career choice to make.
Horse (1942, 1954, 1966, 1978, 1990, 2002, 2014)
- The horse horoscope 2020 predicts that the year may be marked with important surprises. Now, as a native of this Sign, you abhor the unforeseen. Nevertheless, it will be in your best interest to act quickly if changes come to disrupt your career schedule. Given the favorable astral configurations of the year, such modifications will play in your favor, on the condition that you take up the challenge. Don’t be doubtful of your abilities; you’ll find the necessary resources within yourself to make the most of changing conditions.
Goat (1943, 1955, 1967, 1979, 1991, 2003, 2015)
- The Goat horoscope 2020 predicts a year full of good surprises, especially in your career or social life. However, the Stars can also throw some obstacles your way. The Sheep is the gentle and caring mother and the delicate homemaker with good manners and a shy but sweet face. The Sheep represents the feminine of all twelve signs and also represents the goodness and watchful eye of the Samaritan. She is understanding about other’s faults and has a compassionate heart. She is an introvert by nature, withdrawn and sometimes insecure feeling the need to be loved and protected.
Monkey (1944, 1956, 1968, 1980, 1992, 2004, 2016)
- The Monkey horoscope 2020 predicts that this year, you’ll have to make concerted efforts in order to get what you want. Important changes can take place at home or at work, so you need to be prepared. It would be ideal if you could remain confident when you actually feel like sweating. If you act rather than panic, you’ll find brilliant solutions and you’ll triumph over difficulties. Be convinced that life is made of renewals and that upheavals are useful because they allow you to make progress.
Rooster (1945, 1957, 1969, 1981, 1993, 2005, 2017)
- The Rooster chinese horoscope 2020 predicts that this year, your focus will be on the sectors related to relations with others. Thus, it will be in your best interest to think of other people more. Whether in your work, love affairs or family life, don’t make any decisions without foreseeing its consequences on those around you. Good fortune will smile upon you if you put your family and friends first.
Dog (1946, 1958, 1970, 1982, 1994, 2006, 2018)
- You will need to be patient and tenacious at work. If you’re wise enough to adapt yourself to new challenges that arise, you’ll strengthen your character and develop two key qualities — the art of negotiating and the ability to make sensible choices. Just like a Dog – you’re always the honest and faithful one, the Dog will be with you through thick and thin and be there when you need him the most. He has a deep sense of loyalty and has a passion for justice and will usually be the first to speak out against any wrongdoing done by any person.
Pig (1947, 1959, 1971, 1983, 1995, 2007, 2019)
- The Pig horoscope 2020 predicts that the astral climate will lighten. After a rather chaotic year, you’ll begin to feel better about yourself. However, there are still lessons to learn. First of all, show yourself to be extremely reasonable in all domains of your life. Next, vow to be more selfless. Finally, the more willing you are to modify your plans at the last minute, the better you’ll fare in all aspects of your life.